Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I haven't had enough of these kind of days lately . . .

Since transferring jobs, things have been pretty crazy and I have not had much time to breathe at work. Today is finally a slow day and my boss is gone, so it is much more relaxed and I actually have time for a short little blog. Plus, it is the last day of work for me this week, so I have very little motivation.

But once Thanksgiving is over, it is going to be crazy until Christmas - with school assignments, tests, work, etc. So I figured I'd give you at least a couple of paragraphs to read to tide you over for a while.

2 comments:

Deidra said...

You forgot to tell your faithful readers that after a long drought you won the morning radio trivia again last week. Woohooo!

Insomniyacker said...

I love revelations of real-life randomness. :)