Thursday, March 13, 2008

Quick update from Dubai

I have some time I purchased from the hotel internet, and thought I would update you all on the trip. My time is short, but luckily my wife is smart and made me take along her SD card reader so that I could upload photos. I'll give a more detailed description upon my return, but here's a few little tidbits:

my new Jaguar (pronounced Jag-U-ah in Britain) at the Jaguar/Land Rover plant we toured

The super cool Weir services facility that used to be a beer brewery/distillery in South Yorkshire, England


Ski Dubai - the indoor ski slope in the middle of the Dubai Mall


Some camels and the cameler in the sunset during the desert safari

Riding camels on the desert safari

To come later: more photos, a video tour of our super sweet suite in Dubai, a video of riding the desert dunes that might make you a little sick, and more!


I hope you're all doing well. See you later!

3 comments:

Brooke S said...

turn the camera toward your tour buddy!!!!

Daisy Paige said...

Are you back yet?

Awesome pics! So glad you've got such a smart cookie for a wife.

WEP said...

Well i hope your happy riding camels with strange girls in a far away land while your sweet wife is home minding the fort.