Thursday, June 26, 2008

Kelly Kapoor on Scrubs?

So, Deidra and I have been watching Scrubs recently, since we borrowed the first season from some friends. As we were watching the 3rd episode by myself, I was positive that one of the medical interns was Kelly Kapoor from The Office (Mindy Kaling is the actress's real name). Anyway, Deidra doesn't think it's the same person. I looked at the credits at the end of the show and all over online, but nowhere does it say anything either way. So I'll let you all decide.

This clip is long, but all you need to do is skip to 8 min 30 sec and take a look. She's the only intern in green scrubs. It's not the best quality, but it's the best I could find online. Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

Bryan and I vote "no."

The Nate and Sara Project said...

we also vote not her, sorry, but way to go deidra

Zack said...

It's hard to tell but I don't think it's her.

chartie said...

fine - I guess in the mouth of two or three (or six) witnesses . . . I'll admit my defeat.