Sunday, July 27, 2008

Moving up in the ranks of nerdiness

After reading Chod's post, I finally decided that I should get a Nike + as well. I need something to motivate me to run, or it doesn't happen. So far, so good! I haven't hit 100 miles yet . . . or 10 . . . or 5. I ran twice last week for a total of just over 4 miles, but at least it's a start.

I went online tonight and joined a bunch of challenges at the Nike+ website. There was one where you choose your favorite major league baseball team, and then the team with the fans that run the most miles wins. I joined as a Washington Nationals fan, and apparently I am the only Nats fan out there. They have 0 miles logged so far. I guess it's all on my shoulders now!

2 comments:

Audrey Seymour said...

Run, Chris, Run! how exciting! That's good. I am cheering for you! Does that give you points?

Audrey Seymour said...

by the way I have a blog in english now
http://scottintrouble.blogspot.com/