Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Fantasy Football Season Portrait

Draft Pick #1: Tom Brady (NE-QB) - Injured early on in week one and will be out for the entire football season.

Draft Pick #2: Terrell Owens (DAL - WR) - Still healthy, but QB Tony Romo was injured in week 6 and is possibly out for up to four weeks. The replacement QB played horribly this week.

Draft Pick #3: Marques Colston (NO - WR) - Underwent surgery prior to week #2 and was out until this week (week 7), when he returned to the field and proceeded not to catch a pass all game.

Draft Pick #4: Reggie Bush (NO-RB) - I guess with the return of teammates Colston (above) and Shockey (below), Bush decided it was his turn to get injured this week. He'll be out the next 3-4 weeks.

Draft Pick #5: Jeremy Shockey (NO-TE) - Injured around the same time as Colston (above) and also return to playing this week after being out for 5 weeks.

For the record, I am not a big New Orleans Saints fan (even less so now). I just happened to draft all of those players in our autopick draft. Needless to say, my season has not been the best so far. I'll be 3-4 after a loss this week.

Oh well, at least it produced my first blog post in almost a month, right?

1 comment:

Becca said...

Stop crying Hartwell! Relax brother! I promise to only beat you by 14 points next time we play!

aaron