Thursday, May 21, 2009

Way to go, Idaho!*

In Idaho, it used to be that you could get your driver's license as early as age 14. That changed to 15 right before I turned 14 (go figure), so I thought I was robbed because my older brother got his license at 14, but I had to wait until I was 15.

This article rated the drivers in all the U.S., and Idaho drivers came out on top. Maybe all states should lower their driving age to 15!

In related news, Washington D.C. drivers were #44 out of 51. That was where I was living when I bought my first car. When I moved to Utah and got married, Deidra definitely had to temper my driving, because driving in DC is a beast. I think they (we) deserve that low ranking.

* Name that movie!

3 comments:

Nikkala said...

Toy Story 2?

Jean said...

Toy Story!! Or Toy Story 2... :-)

Crystalbell said...

Toy Story - at the end, the pig says it to Mr. Potato Head when the little girl gets a Mrs. Potato Head for Christmas.