Monday, December 06, 2010

Clear liquid diet

My meals for today were as follows:

Breakfast: Jello, apple juice, and cherry pomegranate crystal light
Morning snack: peppermint tea
Lunch: Jello and chicken broth
Afternoon snack: Powerade
Dinner: Jello and chicken broth
Dessert: Two popsicles

Who knew that chicken broth could be so tasty? I guess it's all perspective.

I also had 10 ounces of magnesium sulfate solution to help it all wash out.  Mmmm tasty . . .

The gall bladder surgery is tomorrow morning, and I'm just excited to get to eat real food again soon.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey that sounds like my diet after having Austin. It was my one chance to eat all I wanted, whatever I wanted...and I was stuck on that diet. Bah!
Good luck! I wish we lived closer to bring you some....chicken broth :) Hope all goes well.