Sunday, March 11, 2007

March Madness? How about March MAYHEM?!

Ok, so I know I invited you to join my March Madness league on Yahoo! Sports (and that's still on, by the way), but I remembered how much more I like the brackets at CBS Sportsline. With Yahoo!, you get a set number of points per correct pick (1 pt in the first round, 2 pts in the second, etc.), but with CBS Sportsline, you get those set number of points multiplied by the ranking (seed) of your correct pick. That way you score more points for correctly prediciting upsets. Not only that, but each person can have two brackets. So, if you want to join the MAYHEM, clik on the link below and enter the password "roxor":

OOH! OOH! Click me! Click me!

(password: roxor)

P.S. If you think I get a little too excited about March Madness - you might be on to something.

P.P.S. The link above has now been fixed.

No comments: