Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Golden State Meltdown


Watching the Utah vs. Golden State game last night was exhilarating, frustrating, confusing, awesome, tiring, and ultimately a satisfying experience. Particularly satisfying was watching Golden State getting frustrated in the fourth quarter, resulting in one flagrant foul and two technical fouls. Baron Davis has worked his way up the ladder of people who get under my skin. I was glad the Jazz pulled off the win in the end, because I don't think I could watch another game against such a dirty, whiny, flopping, conceited, obnoxious team. I'm sure they'll have plenty of excuses about how the whole team had the flu, how Davis was still not 100% on his hamstring, how they really didn't deserve the flagrant and technical fouls, etc. But the simple fact is - they lost and Utah won. now I just hope that the Phoenix Suns can win their series. After seeing how dirty San Antonio can play, I'm not sure I'm ready for another series against that kind of team.

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Sadly, Phoenix didn't pull it off, and I'm with you -- it's too bad. The Spurs play dirty, as we saw in last night's game. Should be a good series, though...