Sunday, July 01, 2007

I've been taggified!

Four Jobs I’ve held:
1. Farm hand/cow milker
2. GWU Board of Chaplains student assistant
3. Senator Larry Craig's Intern Coodinator
4. Branch Manager

Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Back to the Future
2. Life is Beautiful
3. Napolean Dynamite
4. Gattica

Places I’ve lived:
1. Declo, ID
2. Washington, DC
3. Cincinnati, OH
4. Logan, UT

T.V. Shows I enjoy:
1. Seinfeld/Bernie Mac/Malcolm in the MIddle/Drew Carey/all other old sitcoms that are re-ran all the time.
2. The Office
3. Jeopardy
4. The Simpsons

Places I have been on vacations to:
1. Glacier National Park
2. Boston, MA
3. The Czech Republic
4. Spain (Madrid, Zaragoza, & Barcelona)

Favorite foods:
1. Quesdillas
2. Steak & Potatoes
3. Smothered Grilled Chicken
4. Spaghetti & Hot Dogs, seasoned with a generous amount of Frank's Red Hot (my official bachelor meal - I can only eat it now when Deidra is out of town)

Websites I visit:
1. You Tube
2. MSN Games
3. Yahoo! Fantasy Football(more info on the 2007-2008 season to come)
4. Chris Hartwell Dot Com

Places I’d rather be right now:
1. Washington, DC
2. Hawaii
3. Mesquite, NV (adventure to Mesquite is forthcoming, so be ready!)
4. Your mom's house

Consider yourself tagged (because you're probably the only four people that might read my blog that haven't already been tagged [that I know of])
1. Chod (In order to get out of the junk pile)
2. Kamilah
3. Sarah
4. Robin

5 comments:

Sara said...

Spaghetti and hot dogs? Like...cut up hot dogs in spaghetti???

chartie said...

um ... yeah. Exactly like that. Don't knock it 'til you try it!

Daisy Paige said...

And what, pray tell, does this refer to?

"3. Mesquite, NV (adventure to Mesquite is forthcoming, so be ready!)"

Deidra said...

Sarah, you can tell him he's nasty. I think it would be appropriate! (And that's why he only gets to eat that when he's bachin' it).

We're taking advantage of the cheap spa & golf package in Mesquite in August. We appreciate the gamblers subsidizing our fun. We're leaving on a Sunday, after Chris and the other counselor in our bishopric get finished with their meetings. And we're taking our EQ president, too. Pretty much, it's going to be a wild adventure! (The adventure will probably be trying to keep cool!)

robin marie said...

it's up and ready for you. 10-4. over and out.