Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Racing & Retracing - Enter to Win!


With the CD artwork completed (thanks, Brian!), Racing & Retracing has officially been sent off to be manufactured.

A couple of the songs are available HERE for your listening pleasure.

Within the next couple of weeks, it should be available for purchase on CDBaby.com and it will hopefully be available on iTunes by around Thanksgiving.

But lucky for you, you don't have to wait that long! I will be drawing for one lucky winner who will get an autographed copy of the CD sent to their doorstep (or at least to your mailbox). Just leave a comment on this post to enter the drawing.

5 comments:

Brooke S said...

Hooray! It's finished!

The Nate and Sara Project said...

I would like one of these cd's, please, because I like to think of Deidra being serenaded, with your back turned to her whilst in the closet. :)

Jean said...

AAHHH!!! I want to enter!!! I am a Chris Hartwell fan. :-)

Reeders said...

I want one! I want one!

Lisa said...

Hey I want one too. I think Austin would love to listen to Chris Hartwell as he is falling asleep:) And I mean that in a good way!