Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thanks for the Happy Birthday calls

As I am sure you are all aware, yesterday (Oct. 8th) was my birthday. And I am also sure that all of you probably called and/or texted me to wish me a happy birthday. The problem is that my phone went the way of all the earth about a week ago, right before our trip to St. George. I am currently in the process of getting it replaced. However, that entails signing up for a new plan, getting Deidra and I on the same plan, and most likely changing my phone number. That means that I'll probably never see our hear any of the voicemail or text messages. So I just choose believe that everyone reading this blog post has already contacted me. And for that, I say thank you!

PS I'll keep you posted when I get a new phone/number.

1 comment:

Audrey Seymour said...

That's all good. There you go again: Happy birthday Grandpa!