Monday, June 14, 2010

Halloween in June

I had to do a training last week at a doctor's office about thirty minutes away from my office. The office had borrowed some equipment from us (for an x-ray training) that I was supposed to bring back to the office with me.

That equipment included a full-size plastic skeleton.

I decided it was no fun to just put the skeleton in the trunk or laying down in the back seat, so I instead let him ride in style:


It was fun to watch the reactions that people gave to me throughout my drive home.

And once I got back to my office and realized that my boss was not in that day, I decided that it was imperative to give him a little surprise for when he came into his office the next morning:


Needless to say, it freaked him out a bit when he opened his office door.

4 comments:

Reeders said...

That is AWESOME!

kim edvarchuk said...

That is great!!!!!

Audrey Seymour said...

you re such a dork! LOL That's awesome! You should bring your friend the skeleton to our office! Have him seat in Pat's chair!

The Nate and Sara Project said...

Who says HR is boring?