Sunday, August 06, 2006

Fantasy Football is starting soon!

Since a number of people who read this blog are involved in my fantasy football league this year (and anyone who does not have a team and wants to join, feel free to do so!), and most of the teams have not listed an email address, I figure this is the best venue to post some information. I created the following post on our league homepage, but I will paste it here as well:

We have eight teams now, and if no one else posts or emails me letting me know that they are not ready, I will list our league ready to draft by August 15th. Technically we have until Sept. 9th, but I would prefer to get an early start. As with last year, we will be doing the draft offline and the order will be chosen by the computer at random, unless anyone else has any input on it. We could do the draft in the order that people signed up, or we could do the draft in the order that teams placed last year, with the newly added teams at the bottom of the draft order. Just let me know if any of you have any thoughts on the subject. Otherwise, here is how is stands: The league will be locked on August 15th for an offline draft in random order. Good luck everyone!

PS If anyone else would like to join, the league ID# is 57453 and the password is roxor. It is a Yahoo! Fantasy Football league. You've only got until August 15th, so don't delay.

No comments: