Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mortgage Payments

(this is the actual size of our house)

Who knew that scheduling mortgage payments were so much more difficult than rent payments?

Ok, so really they aren't. But between moving and getting started with school and not getting the automatic payment set-up correctly, our mortgage payment due date came and went without a payment this month. And in my attempts to finally get it paid, I seem to have paid it three times. I told Deidra that we're just paying for our house on a semester plan.

Our next payment is now not due until January.

3 comments:

Deidra said...

The parentheses comment is my favorite part of this post. You're cute. And our house is small.

Sierra and Matt said...

I love this post. haha. We did the same thing on one of our first mortgage payments... ooops! haha

Daisy Paige said...

This post is so funny, Chris. My favorite part is your parenthetical quip as well.