Monday, November 08, 2010

_ _ _ _ L / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Ok, so I was reading the latest post on Ken Jenning's blog (you know, the longest-running Jeopardy champion guy), and I saw this picture:


I read this first paragraph of the post, which told about a recent game show contestant who successfully solved this puzzle - with just the lone "L" visible.

Before I read any further, I decided to look at the picture and try to solve the puzzle myself. Honestly, it took about 10 seconds. So I agree with Mr. Jennings that there is no conspiracy going on here, just some great deductive logic by the contestant.

Anybody else want to weigh in? Did you figure it out?

How about the title of this post - can you solve it with only the "L"? (I had to put dashes in to mark the space between words, because Blogger kept combining them.)

P.S. If you can't stand the suspense, you can watch the video here.

No comments: