Monday, October 17, 2011

Survey says . . .

You thought my last blog post was lame? Try this one . . .

I’m currently enrolled in a survey course and was hoping I could ask for 15-20 minutes of your time to help on a class project. We need a number of people to fill out a series of surveys online, which can be found HERE.

If you have the time over the next week or two, the class would greatly appreciate your help. The surveys are completely confidential and are only being used as a learning exercise. Please let me know if you have any questions about our project.

If you take the survey, feel free to comment and let me know. The survey itself does not collect any names or personal information, so I'll never know you cared enough to take it unless you tell me.

THANKS!


P.S. If the link doesn't work, feel free to copy and paste this URL:

https://purdue.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9FC4HOrmshIcJNi

5 comments:

chartie said...

You rock!

Zannah said...

I did it! That is a LONG survey. Will you give us the results once it's over?

chartie said...

Sure. I'll give them to you once I get them. Do I have your email address?

Deidra said...

Only because I love you.

chartie said...

And probably because you're awesome . . . and bored.