Saturday, October 22, 2011

NEW music video!

After the roaring success of the video I made last year while Deidra was gone, I decided to make it a yearly tradition (since she always seems to leave me in October). So, without further ado, I present you with the 2nd annual Chris Hartwell music video:


I used a new(ish) animation program available on YouTube called GoAnimate to create it. The free version is fairly limited, so I had to make due with I had. (And creatively work around a couple of things - like the 2-minute maximum video length.)

Feel free to make up your own story as to what's going on in the video, and leave a comment with your take on it.

6 comments:

Deidra said...

Good job. I'm glad you have something to keep us out of trouble while Millie and I are gone. You might have to write some new music one of these days...

Anna said...

I don't think you should be taking Deidra to karaoke bars at 4 in the morning! That's a little risque don't you think?! I like animation Chris - the best part is that you have no arms or legs! Don't you have homework to do or something?! :) Funny

Lisa said...

Awesome! So you want to be a stand up comedian huh? And help at risk youth? Good work!

chartie said...

Anna, I think it's apparent from the video that Deidra took ME to the karaoke bar. So maybe she needs a talking to.

Lisa, I like your interpretation. :)

Jean said...

Hahahaha! I LOVE IT! I love the group dance at the end. This probably took a really long time, so I applaud you.

chartie said...

Maybe Tim can animate the next one :-)