Friday, November 17, 2006

CAUTION!


If this is what Italians have to eat at their wedding, I am glad I am not Italian. I would stay a bachelor for my entire life. We saw this soup on sale and thought we'd buy a couple of cans and give it a try. It was N-A-S-T-Y! The broth is salty, the little balls of pasta are slimy, and the "meatballs" look (and probably taste) like dry dog food that's gotten soggy from being left out in the rain. I feel it my duty to warn the public to stay away from this soup. We're lucky we survived.

4 comments:

Patty P said...

Why to save the rest of us from the awflness of bad food. We appreciate the warning.

Sara said...

You're thoughtful. It looks so interesting though...

Deidra said...

My favorite quote during our dinner--
"Did we buy more of this? Good! We can donate it to the food drives!"

I guess if they're hungry enough...

Laurie said...

Ha!

Funny, from the looks of that can, you'd think it was a culinary delight.

*heave*