Monday, November 27, 2006

Poor Playoff Performance Anxiety

As the fantasy football playoffs are approaching for the WEPCO league, I find myself experiencing a little deja vu. After everything shakes out next week (the last week of our league's regular season), chances are that I will find myself at #2 or #3 (of 12) in the league, which you would think would be a good thing. My problem is finishing off the year in the playoff tournament. Just take a look at how I have done in previous seasons:
  • 2003: Finished regular season #3 (of 13) - Finished tournament #7 (of 8)
  • 2004: Finished regular season #3 (of 18) - Finished tournament #8 (of 8)
  • 2005: Finished regular season #2 (of 8) - Finished tournament #6 (of 8)

So I am a little concerned about the upcoming playoffs. I think I have a good team and should do well, but you never know. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so you're saying i have a chance!-maybe?!

chartie said...

um . . . no. :) You have to at least make the playoffs. Unfortunately, I think you've missed that boat this year.

Deidra said...

No worries about finishing in the top three now! Mwu ha ha ha ha!