Friday, September 08, 2006

All apologies

So, I haven't been the best blogger recently. I apologize to all of those who depend on my wit and charm (or stories of stupidity) for entertainment. By way of explanation, I offer the following excuses:

1. School is back in session - That means being to work at 6am every day and keeping busy until I leave in the afternoon. Even as I type this, I am about a week behind in the work I am supposed to be accomplishing. Hopefully, eventually, I will get caught up.

2. School is back in session - This time, I mean my own classes. Taking two online courses this semester takes up a lot of the time on the days I get to leave work early and, true to the form of my previous college career, I am already behind in my schoolwork there.

3. I have been sick - As evident from Deidra's latest post, I have not been feeling to well as of late. In addition to the monster migraine, I am also battling a head cold, which makes me want to just take life easy when I get home from work. Thus, I haven't been actively blogging in the evening.

So my apologies that you have not gotten to hear all about the fun I had at the Wilkin's Family Reunion, or about the rockin' awesome mullet-man I have befriend as I have learned a little bit more about geocaching, or about traveling to SLC in the late night hours to be with Deidra's grandfather as he he was life lighted to the UofU hospital with severe burns. So it's not that life hasn't been interesting, I just haven't had the time to share it with you all.

Today is a surprisingly mellow Friday at work, so I am going to try to get a lot of actual work done. And if I have time (or get bored), I might actually pick one of those subjects and expound. So stay tuned!

No comments: