Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Numero Uno!

That's right. After week #1 of fantasy football, it looks like ChrisHartwellDotCom is on top of the league standings with the highest point total. I played Chod, and he suggested that we make a friendly wager on the game. The loser had to change his avatar (i.e. online persona/team mascot) into a girl. I must say, Chod looks good with pink hair, makeup, and in a cheerleading skirt ... Actually, seeing Chod in that kind of get-up would probably scar me for life. But at least his avatar looks good.

Next week, it's a full-on war as Deidra and I (both 1-0) are on opposing sides of the turf. Anything you want to wager, my dear?

4 comments:

Deidra said...

Who's number one now? HA HA sucker.

I don't think this gloating is going to get old anytime soon! :-)

chartie said...

Technically, I am still number one ... until this weeke is officially over after Monday Night Football. Then I guess I'll be about 5th or so. It was good while it lasted.

Anonymous said...

Fantasy football?! Sweet!!

Chartie, Deidra, PLEASE do me a favor and leave my poor husband a comment on his fantasy football posting! I'll send the bribe check via fedex.

(By the way... This is Laurie from Salt Lake in case you're wondering who the crap is writing in your blog.)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I should at least link you to the post, eh??

http://cromiefamily.blogspot.com/2006/09/finally-and-then-some-football.html