Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Don't call it a comeback

Almost 14 months ago was my last post on this blog. It was a busy 2012, and I let the time get away from me. But I am making a renewed effort to blog once a week either here and/or at Bizarre HR. It's a new year and resolutions abound, so I figured I might as well have a resolution of my own, right?

So, since it's been so long since the last post, I figured I would start off the year with a look back at the history of my blog. This is my 326th post on the blog since its inception on June 30, 2006. That averages about one blog post a week, even without posting for over a year. There have been over 13,000 page views of my posts, which means that too many people have too much time on their hands.

Interestingly enough, my top five viewed posts are as follows:

1. No Go BOGO - A rant against Buy One Get One not free scams
2. Happy Birthday, Deid! - My ode to Deidra on her 24th birthday
3. Sorte Sue Contentus - The mediocrity that is my ancestral heritage
4. Taste the Rainbow - The decorative beauty of Powerade
5. Live from Anchorage . . . It's Saturday Night! - Musings on similarities between Alaskan governors and SNL cast members.

Random, huh?

Anyway, hopefully the new year will add to the unmemorable legacy I have already created.

Happy New Year!

No comments: