Thursday, July 27, 2006

Reservoir Dogs

This weekend, the whole Parish clan (minus the notable exception of Tameka) congregated upon the American Falls Reservoir, where Brent and Karisa took us out on their boat. Despite the 100+ degree weather and the overwhelming amount of algae trying to overtake the water, we had a very enjoyable time wake boarding, tubing, skiing (even grandma!), and swimming. We began around 3pm and went practically until the sun went down. I wanted to share a couple personal highlights from the day, and then cruise on over to Deidra's blog to catch even more pictures and highlights.


If at first you don't succeed . . . I finally got up on the wakeboard, after three other unsuccessful boating trips. I guess miracles really do happen. Granted, it was only for about 7 seconds, but at least it's progress!


Here are a few pictures from the tube. Finally, something I don't have to stand up on do ride. :) As you can see from the pictures, Brent tried and tried to oust me from from the tube, but I was invincible sitting in that inflatable little donut. I think I might have a future in the ultra-lucrative Professional Tubing League. At least, a much better future than wakeboarding - that much is certain. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You may be good at tubing, but Deid and I are the world champion queens, so you better watch out!